“The wish for healing has always been half of health.”
— Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery at Dubai London Clinic & Specialty Hospital is performed by ultra modern technique and highly qualified Laparoscopic Surgeon. We are on the forefront of developing new laparoscopic techniques for the treatment of various diseases. Dubai London Clinic & Specialty Hospital is leading private hospital with the greatest range of laparoscopic technology of any independent hospital. Dubai London Clinic & Specialty Hospital aims to make people better in a safe and caring environment, with state of the art laparoscopic equipment, highly trained staff and doctors.
We aim to provide the highest standards of care and service to our patients, and regard our patients’ opinions and comments as extremely valuable as they help us to identify areas of success and opportunities for improvement. We at Dubai London Clinic & Specialty Hospital are getting patients from all over world and we have international reputation of doing quality surgery at an affordable cost.
Gynecologic laparoscopy is an alternative to open surgery. It uses a laparoscope to look inside the patient’s pelvic area. Open surgery often requires a large incision, while a laparoscope is a slender, lighted telescope that allows the doctor to see inside the body. Diagnostic laparoscopy can determine whether you have conditions such as endometriosis or fibroids and it can also be a form of treatment. With miniaturized instruments, your doctor can perform a variety of surgeries, such as ovarian cyst removal, tubal ligation (surgical contraception) and hysterectomy.
We are currently at the forefront in this region of GCC in advanced Gynaecological minimal access surgery, as the only hospital in UAE (within our limitations) performing 3 Live surgery Workshop conferences in a Year.
Our Complications rate is Far lower or rather to say NIL compared to global international Expert average. leave alone the GCC region.
Our patients range from all nationalities and probably the only private hospital receiving numerous Medical tourism patients for surgery due to our expertise in taking care of complicated surgeries.
Areas of expertise
- Laparoscopic Pelvic floor Repair (Prolapse Surgery, Genital Reconstruction)
- Laparoscopic Gynaecology Cancer Surgery
- Laparoscopic Subtotal hysterectomy (for pain and bleeding due to fibroids) preserving Womanhood.
- Laparoscopic total Hysterectomy ( Removal of uterus for pain and bleeding)
- Laparoscopic Abdominal emergency surgery, ectopic pregnancy
- Laparoscopic Pre Sacral Neurectomy Surgery for chronic backache
- Minimal invasive surgeries for preservation in:
- urinary incontinence
- previous open surgeries
- Laparoscopic Oncosurgery (surgery for cancer of uterus and ovaries)
- Laparoscopic Removal of very large tumours and growths in the uterus and ovaries, which is usually done by open surgery
- Laparoscopic Repair of Injuries to Genital and Abdominal Organs following previous Major Surgeries
- All Types of Hysteroscopy & falloposcopic Procedures
- SILS (Single incision Laparoscopic Surgery)
- Laparoscopic pelvic floor I genital reconstruction (World pioneer)
- Laparoscopic surgery in deep infiltrating severe endometriosis
- Laparoscopic surgery for large fibroids preserving uterus
- Laparoscopic gynaecological oncosurgery and treatment of invasive cancers
- Robotic assisted single Incision surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery for Prolapse to regain Vaginal and feminine integrity
- Laparoscopic cerclage for recurrent miscarriage in pregnancy