“From caring comes courage.”
— Lao Tzu
For healthy ladies and babies
Motherhood is a beautiful experience, and we make sure it remains that way. With a specialist obstetrician and gynaecological services, we are providing professional help for all conditions and problems, from pregnancy, childbirth to disorders of the reproductive system.
Our Doctors and an experienced team of midwives conducts Baby Clinics, Antenatal Classes and Midwifery Clinics that impart essential lessons in taking care of mothers and babies, both pre and post pregnancy. Besides that, the clinic has the latest equipment.
- Prevention and treatment of gynecological diseases
- Pap, HPV, colposcopy, LLETZ, hysteroscopy
- Anti-Aging medicine and the use of Bio-identical hormones
- Management of Age Related disorders and life-style diseases
- Management of Menorrhagia with Endometrial Ablation (Novasure) as an alternative to Hysterectomy
- PCOS, PMS, PMDD, adrenal fatigue, perimenopause, postmenopause
- Hormonal imbalance programs
- Laser and stem cells vaginal rejuvenation
- Non surgical labia majora lifting
- Laser stress urinary incontinence treatment
Well Woman Services
- Annual well woman packages
- Reproductive health service
- Pre-conception counseling and pre-pregnancy care
- Antenatal care
- Menstrual bleeding disorders diagnosing and treatment including PMS, PCOS and abnormal bleeding
- Family planning and contraceptive management
- Premenopausal and menopausal management including hormone therapy and bioidentical hormone therapy
- Sonography services including diagnostic ultrasound exams both transvaginal and abdominal
- Minimal invasive surgery
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
- Breast cancer and cervical cancer screening: Pap smear evaluation
- Colposcopy, LLETZ (large loop excision of the transformation zone) procedure, Cryotherapy, ConeBiopsy
- Laparoscopic Radical Hysterectomy
- Pelvic inflammatory disease testing and treatment
- PCOS ( Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) Clinic
Advanced Laser Treatments
The medical field is now being revolutionized by new non-surgical laser therapies that help in solving common health problems in a minimally invasive way. In Dubai London Clinic, you will find revolutionary Non-Surgical Lasers for Vaginal Health & Stress Urinary Incontinence, namely:
- Inconti Laser – for treating mild and moderate stress and mixed urinary incontinence
- Intima Laser – for treating vaginal relaxation syndrome
What is stress urinary incontinence?
Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI) is a common problem in women that causes the involuntary loss of urine during coughing, sneezing, laughing or physical exertion such as running or climbing stairs.
What are the causes of SUI?
The cause for this involuntary loss of urine is the weakening of the urethral closure mechanism, which is the result of reduced muscular tone in the pelvic floor region. The main contributing factors are vaginal child birth, obesity and aging.
What are the traditional treatment options?
Until now SUI was treated non-invasively through muscular training, known as kegel exercises, which are only marginally effective since they rely on daily compliance. SUI is also treated invasively with a surgical implant known as a Urethral Sling. This procedure requires hospitalization, recovery time and could potentially cause serious complications.
What is vaginal relaxation syndrome?
Vaginal relaxation syndrome is defined as the increase in the inner diameter of the vaginal wall. It can result in loss of friction and of sexual satisfaction for both a woman and her partner.
What are the causes of vaginal relaxation?
The most common cause of vaginal relaxation is the overstretching of the vaginal wall during childbirth which can increase with the number of births. Other causes are congenital connective tissue weakness and natural aging.
What are the treatment options?
Until now, effective results could only be achieved through invasive surgical treatments such as anterior and posterior vaginal plastic surgery. There are many post-operative complications associated with these procedures and a high degree of dissatisfaction with the results.
What are the advantages of laser treatments?
The laser has a non-ablative photothermal heating effect on collagen in the vaginal walls, causing restructuring and stimulation of new collagen synthesis. This causes a tightening of the vaginal canal and subsequently greater support to the bladder and the return of normal continence function.
The procedures are incisionless and virtually painless, with no ablation, cutting, bleeding or sutures. A special handpiece, similar to a speculum as used during Pap test, is inserted into the vagina. The vaginal region is then treated with subablative laser pulses. Two laser sessions with a one –month interval are recommended. No special pre-op preparations or post – op precautions are necessary. The patient can immediately return to normal everyday activities.
Advantages of Laser Treatments
- 15 minutes walk-in/walk-out procedure
- Incisionless and virtually painless treatment
- No ablation, cutting, bleeding, or sutures
- No anesthesia or antibiotics needed
- High success rate and patient satisfaction
The Dubai London Clinic has the pleasure to offer a unique service to women during pregnancy and following childbirth.
The service includes:
- Initial consultation
- Booking history
- Booking blood tests
- Referral for ultrasound scans to date pregnancy, screening for abnormalities, anatomy/gender scan
- Nutrition and health promotion in pregnancy
Parents are welcome to attend the Well Baby Clinic at the Dubai London Speciality Hospital in Jumeirah with their infants to discuss all aspects of baby care and support for you and your family including:
- Help with day to day concerns
- Weight and measurement assessments
- Feeding advice
- Immunizations according to local government regulations and country of origin requirements
- Feeding and sleeping issues
- Referral to the Paediatrician if necessary
The well baby clinic operates every Sunday and Tuesday from 8am – 1pm.