“From caring comes courage.”
— Lao Tzu
An appointment with a specialist gynecologist in Dubai can be intimidating, and some women avoid going to these doctors altogether. It is very important for women to visit an OB-GYN because the physician understands the many problems that they face. A gynecologist specializes in the female reproductive system which includes the cervix, fallopian tubes, ovaries, uterus, and genital region. Dubai London Clinic is the top gynecology clinic in the city, and you can visit this medical center for a wide range of problems that affect a woman’s body. You will find the best female gynecologist at our clinic who is highly qualified with years of experience.
Gynecology Services Includes
- Prevention and treatment of gynecological diseases
- Pap, HPV, colposcopy, LLETZ, hysteroscopy
- Anti-Aging medicine and the use of Bio-identical hormones
- Management of Age Related disorders and life-style diseases
- Management of Menorrhagia with Endometrial Ablation (Novasure) as an alternative to Hysterectomy
- PCOS, PMS, PMDD, adrenal fatigue, perimenopause, postmenopause
- Hormonal imbalance programs
- Laser and stem cells vaginal rejuvenation
- Non-surgical labia majora lifting
- Laser stress urinary incontinence treatment
Our areas of specialization include
General Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth, and the postpartum period.
High risk obstetrics includes taking care of the mother and fetus when their health is threatened.
Women’s healthcare education
We provide women with a complete education of how to lead a healthy life.
Preparation for female adolescence
When a girl enters adolescence, she will have many questions which can be answered by our gynecologists.
Family planning and contraception
You can trust our doctors when it comes to family planning and contraception related matters.
Reproductive endocrinology is a surgical subspecialty of obstetrics and gynecology that trains physicians in reproductive medicine.
Dealing with menopause
Our doctors provide the best methods of dealing with menopause and how to tackle the situation in a healthy way.
Chronic pelvic pain
If the pain in your pelvic area lasts more than 6 months, then it is chronic and needs treatment.
An imbalance in certain hormones in the body is usually the cause of irregular menstruation.
Abnormal uterine bleeding
The most common cause is pregnancy and small or large growths in the uterus, a thyroid problem, infection of the cervix, or cancer of the uterus can result in bleeding.
The doctor will ask you to get a colposcopy if your Pap test is abnormal.