This post is also available in: العربية (Arabic)
“All our knowledge begins with the senses, proceeds then to the understanding, and ends with reason.”
— Immanuel Kant
Otolaryngology is the medical specialty which deals with disorders and conditions of the ear, nose, and throat region and other areas of the head and neck. You have to see an ENT specialist in Dubai if you have a problem related to the ear, nose, and throat. The medical issues of the ear include hearing impairment, ear infections, tinnitus, or pain in the ear. These doctors also treat problems that affect the nose, sinuses, and nasal cavity which cause difficulties in breathing and smell. ENT surgeons can help treat and manage throat problems which affect speech, eating, and digestion. Dubai London Clinic is the leading ENT clinic in Dubai with the best specialist doctors. We also provide hearing assessments and advise on hearing aids, in accord with the patient’s specific condition and medical history.
Our ENT Services and Expertise
- Nasal obstruction, Ear, Nose & Throat disorders
- Audio metric, Septoplasty, Sinus & nasal diseases, and breathing problems
- Tympanometry and Ear Microsurgery (Incuding Myringotomy, Tympanotomy, Tympanoplasty, Ossiculoplasty, Mastoidectomy and Stapedectomy etc.)
- Foreign body and ear wax removal
- Diagnoses and treatment for snoring and other sleep-related disorders (like obstructive sleep apnea)
- Nose reshaping
- Allergies (nose congestion, sneezing, runny nose, AC-related problems, etc.)
- Occupation-related problems (ear and throat infections, breathing problems)
- Aesthetic rhinoplasty
- Aesthetic otoplasty (prominent ear surgery
- Mole removal and Skin cancer treatment
- Sleep Testing
- Voicebox disorders (hoarseness, chronic cough, vocal cord nodules and polyps)
- Endoscopic Sinus and Nasal Surgery (Including FESS, Septoplasty, Turbinectomy and Endoscopic DCR etc.)
- Coblation Assisted Surgery (Including Tonsillectomy, Adenoidectomy etc.)
- Laser Assisted Surgery (Sinus Surgery, Tonsillectomy, Tongue Ulcers and Growths etc.)
- Surgery for Snoring
- Thyroid gland disorders (thyroid nodules, thyroid enlargement) and thyroid and neck ultrasound
- Minimally-invasive cosmetic facial treatments (Botox, injectable fillers, PRP facial rejuvenation)
- Neck disease (enlarged lymph nodes, cysts, thyroid and parathyroid)
- Sport-related ENT problems
Pediatric ENT Treatment
Our pediatric ENT specialists deliver comprehensive and compassionate care for children of all ages who are affected with ear, nose, and throat problems. The doctors at our clinic are capable of diagnosing and treating a wide range of diseases that affect the ear, nose, and throat from common ear infections to those that need advanced treatment.
Ear & Hearing DisordersHearing impairments usually are disorders that affect balance and ringing in the ears or tinnitus is another common ear disorder. ENT specialists can also treat congenital disorders of the ear.
Nose & Sinus DisordersThe doctors manage and treat problems which affect the nose and nasal cavity which can pose a problem to smell, breathing, and physical appearance.
Throat & Vocal Cord DisordersDisorders of the throat and voice box may represent short-lived acute inflammation and infections, or abnormal growths that are common among adults.