“All our knowledge begins with the senses, proceeds then to the understanding, and ends with reason.”
— Immanuel Kant
Dubai London Clinic houses a team of highly experienced doctors and support staff that can provide you relief from Ear, Nose and Throat disorders and conditions. Whether it be sinus problems, ear infections, vocal cord disorders or thyroid gland disorders, our group of in-house ENT specialists will diagnose and recommend the best course of treatment to cure your condition. We take the utmost care in ensuring the comfort of the patient and our doctors practice the latest techniques to get optimal results. All the medical services offered by us are reasonably priced so that our superior healthcare facilities can be availed by anyone. Contact us today to book an appointment with the best ENT clinic in Dubai.
Our ENT Services and Expertise
- Detection and treatment of nasal obstruction and other ENT disorders
- Detection and treatment of sleep related disorders such as snoring
- Extraction of ear wax and foreign bodies
- Treatment plans for allergy-related troubles
- Sports related ENT issues
- Surgical cure for snoring
- Detection and treatment of neck ailments such as hypo and hyper-thyroidism, enlarged lymph nodes etc.
- Ear Microsurgery
- Aesthetic Rhinoplasty
- Detection and treatment of vocal cord disorders such as chronic cough, hoarseness etc.
- Laser surgery for sinus, tongue ulcers and other growths
- Work-related ENT problems such as infection and breathlessness
- Endoscopic nasal and sinus surgery such as Adenoidectomy
- Facial cosmetic treatments such as PRP facial rejuvenation, injectable fillers and Botox.
Pediatric ENT Treatment
As the top ENT clinic in the Emirate, the ENT specialists at Dubai London clinic can effectively evaluate and treat any eye, ear, nose, and throat problems affecting your children. A pediatric otorhinolaryngologist focuses on treating such conditions and ease your children from such discomfort. Listed below are some of the common ENT disorders that affect children:
Ear & Hearing Disorders
Ears are more susceptible to infections and diseases, especially among children. Ear disorders can be sub-divided into three categories – Conductive hearing loss, Sensorineural hearing loss and mixed hearing loss. Our team of ENT doctors can help to diagnose and treat your child’s hearing impairment based on your health, medical history and requirements.
Nose & Sinus Disorders
Sinusitis is the most common form of infection or disease affecting the nasal and sinus cavities. The ENT doctors at our clinic will provide patients with a range of modern evaluation tests and treatment methods for the condition. We also offer surgical procedures to treat sinusitis.
Throat & Vocal Cord Disorders
Conditions like laryngitis, vocal nodules and polyps, vocal cord paralysis and cancer make up some of the most common throat and vocal cord disorders. Most of these develop as the vocal cord gets inflamed or in the case of paralysis, does not open properly. If you suffer from any of these symptoms, contact our ENT clinic for immediate treatment.