Dr. Ahmad Kamar is a Consultant General Surgeon with over 30 years of experience in his field, across Egypt, KSA and UAE.
He specialises in the diagnosis and treatment of abdominal, gastrointestinal and head/neck ailments.
Dr. Kamar has attended many conferences and has done many universal training courses in Laparoscopic Surgery in Germany, KSA an UAE.
Languages: English & Arabic
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Laparoscopic Varicocelectomy
- Chronic abdominal pain
- Anorectal Disease and pilonidal sinus
- Foot problems in diabetic patients
- Thyroid surgery
- Laser in General Surgery, M.Sc. Essay 1986
- Assessment of extra cranial carotid circulation in peripheral arterial disease. M.D. Thesis 1995
- Two years’ experience with video-assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery 1996
- Laparoscopic management of suprarenal tumour 1996
- Video-assisted Thoracoscopy versus limited Thoracotomy for diagnosis of lung diseases 1997
- Evaluation of prone position as integral part in the management of pulmonary contusion 1998