Dr. Darshana is a Clinical Pathologist with over 20 years of experience in her field.
She completed her MBBS, MD from the prestigious B.J. Medical College & Civil Hospital Ahmedabad, one of the largest hospitals in Asia. She has also done Fellowship from reputed Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute, Ahmedabad. She has worked as a HOD & Lab Director of many institutes across India.
Her deep knowledge and art of clinical correlation have helped to carve the pathway for clinical treatment & management of patients. She believes and stresses on highest quality and accuracy of lab reports as per international standards.
- Hormone profile
- Blood banking with pure dedication towards accuracy & quality of laboratory report according to international lab standards
- Diploma in Clinical Pathology, Gujarat University
- Fellowship in Clinical Pathology, GCRI
- Quality Control in Lab, MEU India
- Membership - Life Member of India Medical Association
- Membership - Life member of Rajkot Association of Pathologist & Microbiologist