Dr. Farheen is a General Practitioner with over 6 years of experience. She is licensed under the Dubai Health Authority and Pakistan Medical & Dental Council.
She has been trained as an FCPS Trainee in Internal Medicine & Allied Specialities at one of the most prestigious institutes in Pakistan; The Aga Khan University Hospital Pakistan.
She is trained in multiple fields of medicine including Critical Care, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Neurology (adult and child Psychiatry), Pulmonology, and Endocrine and Infectious diseases. Besides being skilled in various invasive and non-invasive medical procedures, she holds vast expertise in managing Nutritional deficiencies, Malabsorption disorders, Anaemia, Diabetes, Metabolic syndrome, weight management, infections and other Gastrointestinal disorders.
Dr. Farheen is also experienced in disease evaluation, diagnosis and delivering the required medical treatment. She believes in conveying the required medical information to patients for their better understanding of primary prevention and management of illnesses.
- MBBS (Bachelors of Medicine & Bachelors of Surgery - Gold Medallist in Biochemistry
- PMDC Licenced
- FCPS (Post Graduation Internal Medicine)
- ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) & BLS (Basic Life Support) certified from American Heart Association
- CME Certifications on Gastrointestinal and Liver disorder from AACME (American Association of Continuing Medical Education)
- CPE (Continuing Professional Education) Certification on Sepsis Management by AACME at International Sepsis Conference 2013
- CPE Certification on Management Post Renal Transplant 2014