Dr. Fidan Alhurmuzi is a Board-certified Obstetrician and Gynaecologist with more than 18 years of experience in the medical and surgical management of obstetric and gynaecological conditions, including 10 years as a Specialist in Dubai. She has completed her advanced training in different countries, including Australia, the United Kingdom, and Germany, in minimally invasive surgery, hysteroscopy, colposcopy, and IVF. Furthermore, she has a Postgraduate Award in assisted reproductive technology from Warwick University, Birmingham, a Certificate in advanced colposcopy from Whittington Health, UK, and a laparoscopic Diploma from Germany.
Dr. Fidan has a special interest in high-risk pregnancy, perinatal mental health, polycystic ovarian syndrome, urinary incontinence, and genital prolapse.
- Normal and complex vaginal delivery
- Operative vaginal delivery (breech, twin, forceps/ventouse)
- Caesarean Section
- Complex caesarean section
- Major perineal repair
- Open laparotomy (hysterectomy, myomectomy, salpingo-oophorectomy, ovarian cystectomy)
- Vaginal hysterectomy, colposcopy (LLETZ/LEEP)
- Diagnostic and operative laparoscopy
- Antenatal care
- Postnatal care
- Obstetric & gynaecological ultrasounds