Dr. Jelena is a Specialist Anaesthesiologist with over 20 years of experience. She graduated at the Medical Faculty, University of Belgrade, Serbia in 1996 with the highest degree. She finished her MSc postgraduate studies at the Belgrade University in 2000 and Specialistic Studies of Anaesthesiology and Reanimation at Military Medical Academy Belgrade, Serbia in 2004. She accomplished her PhD studies at the University of Belgrade, Serbia in 2014 with the highest degree in the field of Gynaecology and Obstetrics Anaesthesia.
During six years at Military Medical Academy Belgrade, she performed General and Regional Anaesthetic Procedures in ENT, Maxillofacial, Oral, Abdominal, Urology, Laparoscopic, Orthopaedic, Plastic and Neuro-spinal Surgery. During the following eight years she worked at the Institute for Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Clinical Centre of Serbia, Belgrade performing different kinds of Regional Anaesthesia Procedures and General Anaesthesia for Obstetric Procedures, Gynaecology and Oncology surgeries. She is an active member of the European (ESA) and Serbian Society of Anaesthesiologists (SSA). She is also author and co-author of numerous papers in peer-reviewed medical journals with Anaesthesiology topics.
Licenses, Certifications, Titles:
- 1996 Diploma of Doctor of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade, Serbia;
- 2000 Diploma of Master of Science, Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade, Serbia """"Anatomic research of Myocardial bridges"""";
- 2004 Diploma of Specialistic studies in Anesthesiology with Reanimatology, Military Medical Academy Belgrade, Serbia;
- 2014 Diploma of PhD, Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade, Serbia “Comparative analysis of the type of anesthesia influence on vital parameters of neonates after cesarean section”;
- 2012 DHA license.
- 2010 Six Refresher Courses in Anesthesiology covering the following areas:
- Respiratory & thorax, Cardiovascular, Intensive care, Emergency Medicine, Blood & Blood Transfusion, Mother & Child – CEEC (Committee for the European Education in Anesthesiology);
- 2010 """"Good Clinical Practice Training"""" – Pharm – Olam International;
- 2012-2020 BLS, ACLS & PALS for Healthcare Provider
Membership in Professional and Scientific Organizations:
- Since 2004, Serbian Society of Anesthesiologist;
- Since 2005, European Society of Anesthesiologist
- English – fluent, spoken and written