Dr. Luis is a Specialist in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon and has over 25 years of experience. He is a multi-diverse experienced dental expert with a Degree in Medicine and Surgery from Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, Spain and a Doctorate Degree earned with his Doctorate Work: Platelet Derived Growth Factor, the future for Musculo-Skeletal. He comes from Gulf Diagnostic Hospital in Abu Dhabi, where he worked for three years as Head of Dental Department, Oral, Clinical and Maxillofacioal Surgeon, practicing highly specialised and complicated procedures.
Dr. Luis specialises in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeries, Salivary Glands, Chin/Malar Bone Remodelling, Periodontics, Implants, Orthodontic Surgery, Laser Dentistry, Sleep Medicine, Conscious Sedation Dentistry & TMJ.
- Int. MBA Program Instituto de Empresa, Madrid, Spain 1986
- Stomatologist/Oral Surgery and Maxillofacial, 1987-1991
- Universidad Complutense UCM, Madrid, Spain
- Degree in Orthodontics COLLEGE OF DENTISTRY, VALENCIA, SPAIN, 1991-92
- Health Dental Programs Specialist, Madrid Univt, 1998
- Master’s Degree in Apraisal of Handicaps/Expert Loss Adjuster, Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, UAM, Spain, 1998-99
- Magister for Acupunture, Complutense Univ., Madrid, Spain, 2001-2003
- Prosthodontics Certificate 166 hours USC (Univt Southern California) Madrid branch
- Clinical Hypnosis Specialist Degree, UNED Univ., Madrid, 2010-2011
- UAE Ministry of Education & Science, Certificate in Clinical Maxillofacial Dentistry
- Certificate issued by Ministry of Education & Science