Dr. Mohammed Moursi has over 35 years of experience in different aspects of Clinical Cardiology. He has done his basic Cardiology training at Ain Shams University, Cairo Egypt. He then completed his advanced training in Clinical Cardiology at the University of Alabama in Birmingham (UAB), USA.
Dr. Moursi then went on special training in USA in different aspects of ultrasound of the heart (Echo-Doppler) and is certified to do most Echo procedures. He also held a faculty position at the University of Alabama.
He was involved in many research projects in the USA and published many articles in International Cardiology Journals. He is a frequent lecturer on a variety of Cardiology subjects. He is also a member of many Cardiology societies across USA, Europe, Egypt and Saudi Arabia. Before he moved to Dubai, he worked in Saudi Arabia in distinguished hospitals; formerly he was a Consultant Cardiologist at King Faisal Specialist Hospital Riyadh.
He has been practicing in Dubai for more than 15 years in different private hospitals and clinics. He also set up State of the Art Non-Invasive Cardiology Units in different medical facilities.
At DLC he offers different Cardiology services including ECG, Echo-Doppler (ultrasound of the heart), Exercise Stress Test, Holter and Pulse Rhythm Monitoring and 24 Hrs Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Bachelor Degree of Medicine and Surgery, M.B.,B,Ch. Degree with grade
- ""VERY GOOD"", Ain- Shams University, Cairo, Egypt. December 1976
- ECFMG (USA) - July 1979
- Master Degree in Cardiology, Ain-Shams University, Cairo, Egypt -October 1984
- Ph.D. Thesis in Cardiology, Ain - Shams University, Cairo, Egypt -December 91
- Postgraduate courses in Echo- Cardiography, University of Vienna, Austria - July 1992
- MRCP (UK) Internal Medicine (Passed First Part, 1993)
- US.MLE (USA) 1994 -1996
- Fellowship in Echocardiography: University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB), Birmingham, Alabama, USA. June 1998
- Egyptian Cardiac Society 1986
- Saudi Heart Association 1991
- American Medical Society of Vienna 1992
- European Cardiac Society 1993
- International Society of Cardiovascular Ultrasound (ISCU) U.S.A. 1998
- Emirates Cardiac Society 2002
- American College of Cardiology 2005