Dr. Mohammed is a Specialist in Pulmonary Disease with more than 20 years of Post Graduate experience in the field of Pulmonary Medicine and Critical Care Medicine, across India and the UAE. He believes that each patient comes to his clinic is unique and need an individual treatment plan to achieve the best possible outcome. Prior to joining Dubai London Clinic, he rendered his service at prestigious institutions like Malabar Institute of Medical Sciences (MIMS), Rashid Hospital Dubai, Al Zahra Hospital Sharjah and Al Zahra Medical Centre Dubai.
Dr. Harriss has experience in the treatment of Pulmonary disorders including smoking induced Pulmonary diseases and Pulmonary infections. His current focus is treatment of severe Asthma and sleep related breathing disorders including Obstructive Sleep Apnoea. He is a member of European Respiratory Society, European Society of Intensive Care Medicine, Emirates Thoracic Society and American Thoracic Society. He is also a life member of Kerala Academy of Pulmonology and Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine.
- MD Respiratory Medicine- India 1999
- MSc Sleep Medicine-Oxford University (UK) - 2019
- European Diploma in Intensive Care-EDIC - 2010
- European Diploma in Respiratory Medicine (Paediatric) - HERMES EDRM-2016
- Diplomate of National Board Respiratory Diseases - India 2000
- Member of Royal College of Physicians [UK] -2007