Dr. Muhammad is a General Practitioner with over 10 years of vast experience in Internal Medicine, across Canada and Dubai. He is highly skilled in diagnosing, treating a vast variety of acute and chronic diseases, exceptional understanding of procedural techniques, drug properties or interactions, and preventive health measures.
He has also more than three years of diverse leadership experience as a Physician with significant accomplishments in developing care strategies, integrating delivery systems, improving quality and utilisation of management programs and coaching medical staff on healthcare business and practice issues.
United States Exams:
- United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) – Step 1
- United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) – Step 2
Canadian Exams: (Completed)
- Medical Council of Canada Evaluating Exam (MCCEE)
- Medical Council Of Canada Qualifying Exam (MCCQE-1) -- Part 1
- NAC-OSCE (National Assessment Collaboration-Objective Structured Clinical Examination)
- Medical Council Of Canada Qualifying Exam (MCCQE-2) – Part 2
- L.M.C.C Certification CANADA achieved
- United Kingdom Exams (In Progress)
- Member Of Royal College Of Physician (MRCP) (UK) – Part 1
- Basic Life Support Course (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)