Dr. Wail is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon with more than 16 years of experience in Orthopaedic Surgery, and is a Board-Certified Surgeon from Denmark and Sweden.
He completed his primary medical education from the College of Medicine, Baghdad University in 1995 and worked at the University Hospital in Copenhagen, taking part in teaching junior surgeons, students of medical college and nurses for more than 7 years.
Dr. Wail specialises in a wide spectrum of orthopaedic conditions, such as ACL reconstruction, arthroplasty (joint replacement surgery), osteoarthritis, knee and hip replacement surgery, Knee revisions, Knee arthroscopic surgeries, joint/bone infections, sports injuries, Shoulder and ankle arthroscopic surgeries, Operative and conservative treatment of fractures, hand and foot conditions, Bunion and forefoot surgeries, Common hand surgeries including carpal tunnel and dupuytren’s contracture. In addition, he has broad experience in the conservative treatment of musculoskeletal disorders and back pain.
- Knee and hip replacement
- Knee revisions
- ACL reconstruction
- Knee arthroscopic surgeries
- Shoulder and ankle arthroscopic surgeries
- Operative and conservative treatment of fractures
- Operative and conservative treatment of tendon and ligament injuries
- Bunion and forefoot surgeries
- Common hand surgeries including carpal tunnel and dupuytren contracture
- Conservative treatment of back and musculoskeletal disorders
- The European Federation of National Associations of Orthopaedics and Traumatology
- The Danish Orthopedic Society
- The Danish Society of Hip and Knee Arthroplasty
- The International Iraqi Medical Association