The Unique Hair Transplantation Technique.
There are several factors that contribute to hair loss in both men and women. At Dubai London Clinic, we believe in providing the highest standard of care to the people who are looking for hair transplant options. Dr Coen Gho put all his effort into developing the most promising and result oriented revolutionary hair treatment after more than 20 years of research. The process of Hair StemCell Transplantation offers men and women of every age and hair colour to get back natural looking hair. We have a team of highly experienced and certified doctors and surgeons at our hair transplant clinic who can restore your natural looking hair.
Hair Loss Causes
The normal cycle of hair fall usually occurs after six years which means your natural hair can remain on your scalp for this period of time. An average person has usually 100,000 strands on the scalp so if you experience a drop of 70 strands, this will not make any change in your hair volume. However, some people face extreme hair fall which occurs even before the new strand grows. There are several reasons of hair loss in men and women which may include diseases, tension, fluctuations in hormones, low blood volume, mineral or vitamin deficiency, pregnancy, family history, or bad eating habits and poor lifestyle.
Hair Transplant Cost in Dubai
Every patient has a different type of hair loss and hair type which can affect the cost of hair transplant. The method and skills of doctors can also change the price of per graft transplant. At Dubai London Clinic, we usually consider the number of grafts, size of the affected area, the design of hairline, texture and colour of existing hair, and hair density to calculate the cost of hair transplant which starts from AED 10 per graft.
How Does HST Work?
Hair StemCell Transplantation is a unique technique in which a little portion of the hair follicle is taken with its stem cell. This process helps both the natural hair and transplanted follicles in the regeneration of new hair follicles in just a few weeks. You will get the same colour, quality and texture of hair as the natural roots. The cycle usually remains for approx nine months after which you can witness the fuller growth.
Why Hair StemCell Transplantation Is Better?
- Local anaesthesia is used at our hair clinic during this procedure which makes it virtually painless.
- Low gauge needles are used due to which you will not feel any pain after the hair transplant.
- All the areas are covered on your scalp due to which you will witness similar hair growth on both donor and receptor areas.
- It takes only two to three days to heal the affected area.
- You will get the most natural result after hair treatment.
- A complete recovery of the area happens within a week.
- You can also get this hair transplant on your face.
- If you have any burn wound or scar tissue this procedure will help in hair fixing.
- You can get this treatment multiple times to achieve the full hair growth.
- People with afro-textured hair can also benefit from this hair treatment.
We have a team of dedicated plastic surgeons who make sure that the donor and receptor region don’t get damaged so you can get the perfect hair fixing results. As the best hair transplant clinic in Dubai, we offer consultation and follow-ups for
- FUE Hair Transplant
- Beard Transplant
- Eyebrow Transplant