Dip. Cardiology Technologist (Canada)
Dip. Advance Medical Assisting (USA)
Dr. Anahita Kaul is a Canadian General Practitioner with 8 years of experience in general practice and emergency cases. She is a strong advocate of vigilant and holistic medicine while at the same time believes in giving comprehensive health care delivery to her patients with the application of the latest advances in modern medical practice.
She graduated from Kasturba Medical College in Manipal, India, after which she passed various exams to practice medicine in the United States, U.K. and Canada (USMLE Steps 1, 2 and 3, PLAB Parts 1 and 2, MCCEE and MCCQE Part 1). She earned a Cardiology Technologist Diploma from Canada as well as an Advanced Medical Assisting Diploma from the US. She has had hands on clinical work experience as an Internal Medicine physician and Cardiologist’s assistant from India, Clinical Extern in Internal medicine, Family medicine, General surgery, OB/Gyn and US Healthcare Administration with Billing and Coding from the U.S. and in Cardiology Diagnostics from Canada.
Having lived in 5 different countries during the course of her life, Dr. Kaul is a very culturally aware person and respects people who come from different backgrounds. She is a strong advocate of smart and holistic medicine while at the same time believes in giving “comprehensive” health care delivery to her patients utilizing the latest advances in modern medical practice. She chose to live and work in Dubai as she grew up here and wanted to be her family, as well as the excellent level of healthcare here which caters strongly to her personality and professional goals.
Advanced Colleges of America- College of Health, Irvine, California, USA
Advanced Medical Assisting Diploma, Medical Residency Track
Advanced Medical Assisting – Medical Residency Track Diploma
- 43-Unit Program for International Medical Graduates (Online Didactics 10 hours/week; Clinical Externships 40 + hours/week under the guidance of board certified US physicians)
- Online courses with focus on in U.S. Health Care and Administration, including medical Billing and Coding
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.)
- Kasturba Medical College
- Medical School Honors: Graduated First Class with Distinction
Everest College, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Cardiology Technologist Diploma
- 10 month Cardiology Technologist diploma course with importance laid on performing stress tests, EKGs, holter monitoring, event recording and ambulatory blood pressure monitoring as well as daily morning didactics