Born in Belgrade, Serbia, Dr. Jelena Jevtic Akif began her medical studies in 1986 at the University of Belgrade Medical School, Belgrade and was very active in student congresses. She completed her primary medical degree in 1992 and continued with her internship the following year at the Clinical Centre of Serbia while working as a general practitioner.
In 1994 she completed her residency in Gynaecology & Obstetrics and has been working as a Specialist in gynaecology and obstetrics ever since. From 1994 -1999 she was registrar at the Clinical Centre of Serbia, Gynaecology & Obstetrics Clinic, Serbia.
Dr. Jelena worked at the Gynaecology & Obstetrics Clinic Narodni front (Belgrade, Serbia), Special Gynaecology Hospital Genesis Medical (Belgrade, Serbia) and General Hospital ST MEDICA (Belgrade, Serbia)
She worked for 2 years as a professor in Gynaecology & Obstetrics for students of the High Medical School, Belgrade, Serbia. She held a post as a consultant in Gynaecology & Obstetrics for several private clinics in Belgrade.
In April 2016, she moved to Dubai, UAE where she started to work as Gynaecology & Obstetrics Specialist.
- Gynaecological and Obstetrical Ultrasound (4D ultrasound)
- Gynaecology endocrinology (adolescent, premenopausal, postmenopausal, family planning)
- Lower Genital Tract Pathology (prevention, diagnosis, treatment; HPV related pathology)
- Prenatal, and post-natal care
- Antiaging Treatment
- Laser Treatment for stress urinary inconstancy and vaginal relaxation syndrome.
- Laser vaginal tightening
- Laser vaginal rejuvenation/vaginal atrophy laser treatment.
- Invasive and non-invasive gynaecological diagnosis (HSSG, SIS, HSG)
- Aesthetic Gynaecology