Dr. Zahid is a British - trained Family Medicine Doctor with 18 years of UK based postgraduate clinical experience. He completed his Post Graduation from Royal College of General Practitioners in London with a Gold Medal.
He is also a member of College of Family Physicians, Canada.
Dr. Zahid worked in several clinics and hospitals in UK, giving him a broad knowledge in all areas of Family Medicine – Dermatology, Neurology, Renal Medicine, Respiratory Health, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Surgery and Psychiatry.
He also carries 8 years of clinical experience in Emergency Medicine. Over the years, he gained clinical expertise in managing acute and life threatening conditions such as Cardiac Arrest, Pneumothorax, AAA, Sepsis, DKA.
Dr. Zahid believes in holistic patient centred care, self-motivation and power to achieve.
- MRCGP, Royal College of General Physicians (RCGP) UK with Gold Medal
- Membership with College of Family Physicians Canada (CFPC)
- Registered with General Medical Council, UK (Licence to Practice Medicine in UK)
- Doctor of Medicine and Surgery, 1994-2000 (University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Iasi, Romania)
- Membership with British Medical Association, BMA London