Dr. Sanna Salam
General Practitioner/Emergency Physician
MBBS, ECFMG certified MD, FCPS: Part 1 (Surgery)
- Valuated patient care needs, prioritized treatment, and initiated emergency procedures as required and maintained patient flow.
- Managed caseload of patients and referred them to specialist for advance treatment
- Skillfully performed sutures and suture removals for patients of all ages
- Assessed and addressed all incoming patients needing attention
- Self-directed with insightful judgment skills
- Effective troubleshooting and problem solving skill in high pressure environment
- Prepared and maintained accurate and detailed summaries and other medical documentation
- Coordinated the review, revision and creation of Operational Policies within ER Department
Dubai Health Authority License DHA-P -0050703
United States Medical Licensing Exams (USMLE) Status: “ECFMG certified M.D”.
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery license (MBBS): Issuing Agency: Pakistan Medical and Dental Council
Basic Life Support (BLS) expiration: February 2018
Issuing Agency: College Alumni Association of North America and Life Savers
Education and Training
ECFMG certified M.D.
FCPS: Part 1 (Surgery)