Dr. Anamika is a highly experienced and well-known ENT Surgeon practising for over 20 years in Mumbai. She completed her MBBS from Coimbatore Med College, and completed her DLO from MGM Med College Indore. She further pursued DNB ENT from Bombay Hospital, Mumbai. Dr. Anamika was also voted amongst the top ten doctors of Mumbai in a survey by India Today Magazine.
Following her fellowship in endoscopic sinus and endoskullbase from Bombay Hospital, she had the privilege of being trained by some of the topmost ENT Surgeons of India at Bombay Hospital, a 900 bedded post graduate training institute. Dr. Anamika was also a part of pioneering the DNB post graduate programme/endoscopic sinus and endoskullbase fellowship as first fellow. She also conducted the first ever sleep apnoea conference in Bombay Hospital.
Dr. Anamika then went for fellowship training in sleep apnoea surgery in Mannheim Germany, she also pursued advanced training in transrobotics and sleep apnoea from Italy.
She was instrumental in pioneering sleep endoscopy and especially a new technique - barbed pharyngoplasty, for sleep apnoea cases in Mumbai and has been a speaker as a faculty in various national conferences.
Today, she is active on many healthcare podcasts, often writes in many international publications for ENT-related topics, and treats patients in the UAE.
- Snoring and Sleep Apnoea Surgery (palatoplasty, uvulectomy, pharyngoplasty - barbed, etc)
- Sleep Endoscopy
- Sleep Studies and CPAP Titration
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery - Polyps, sinusitis, allergic fungus, tumours, revision and complicated cases
- Endoskullbase Surgery (pituitary, CSF, optic nerve decompression)
- Coblation and Radiofrequency Channelling/Palate, Tonguebase, Turbinates
- Septoplasty and Turbinoplasty
- Routine Ear Surgeries - Ear drum repair, mastoid, glue ear, foreign body removal
- Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy - Coblation
- Vocal Nodules, Cysts, Polyps Surgery
- Vertigo and Deafness Assessment
- Allergic rhinitis and Headache
- Paediatric ENT
- Fellowship in Transrobotic and Obstructive Sleep Apnoea Surgery (Forli, Italy)
- Tutor in EOS- European Obstructive Sleep Apnoea Course
- Fellowship in Sleep Disordered Breathing (Mannheim, Germany)
- Fellowship in Endoskullbase and Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (Mumbai, India)
- Fellowship in Rhinology and ENT(Singapore)