Dr. Chaurel is DHA licensed General Practitioner with over 3 years of clinical experiences. He obtained his medical education & training from the China Three Gorges University, China. He was graduated with the Outstanding Medical Graduate honoury title in 2017.
He is experienced with the inpatient as well as outpatient departments and has worked as a medical officer in Nepal. As a clinical extern, he has also gained the U.S. clinical experience from Rush University Medical Center, Chicago and Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, New York, USA.
Dr. Chaurel keeps a special interest in the primary care and has diagnosed and managed common medical conditions including but not limited to infections, allergies, inflammatory diseases, hypertension, dyslipidemias, diabetes mellitus, asthma, COPD, dyspepsia, gastroenteritis, anaemias, bleeding disorders, thyroid disorders, anxiety, depression, common ear, nose, throat conditions, common skin conditions , arthritis and musculoskeletal complaints etc.
- Doctor - Patient Communication
- Medical history taking and pertinent physical examinations
- Carefully order necessary investigations to make accurate diagnosis
- Laboratory data interpretation
- Symptomatic management while working up with the underlying diagnosis
- Diagnosis and Management of common medical conditions (acute & chronic)
- Encourage patient for disease prevention through healthy lifestyle, dietary habits, early
- Screening and Immunization
- Screening for the Anxiety, Depression and Sleep disorders
- Patient care (inpatient & outpatient) and counselling
- American Heart Association BLS Training certificate
- Outstanding Medical Graduate honory title for excellent performance
- Chinese Language Proficiency Test HSK level 5
- MBBS degree from China Three Gorges University
- ECFMG Certified Physician
- United States Medical Licensing Examinations (USMLE) steps 1, 2 and 3
- Permanent Registration with Nepal Medical Council
- Registration with Dubai Health Authority