Dr. Ensaf is a Swedish national, Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist with more than 35 years of experience in her field. She has had the opportunity to work across Iraq, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Sweden & UAE.
She specialises in well-woman examinations, pregnancy care, including high-risk pregnancies, family planning, menstrual abnormalities, various other general Gynaecology procedures and even vaginal tightening.
- Breast exams
- Pelvic exams
- Pap smears
- Pre & Post-natal services
- 2D, 3D & 4D Obstetric & Gynaecological Ultrasounds
- Family planning counselling
- IUCD insertion and removals
- Management of menstrual & hormonal abnormalities
- Cancer screening & early detection
- Various laboratory investigations
- Arab board in Gynaecology & Obstetrics – 1991
- Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology – 1989
- M.B.Ch.B – University of Mosul in Iraq - 1981