Dr. Goyir Gangkak is a Board-Certified Anaesthesiologist with over than 8 years of experience in the field of anaesthesia. She completed her undergraduate from one of the oldest medical colleges of India, Grant Medical College, Mumbai in 2012. During her undergrad, she got an opportunity to do multiple externship from prestigious institutes like the Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital, Boston affiliated with Harvard Medical School and the North-Western Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago.
Dr. Goyir did her postgraduate in Anaesthesiology and Critical Care from the SMS Medical College, Jaipur, which is the one of the highest-volume medical facilities in India. She then joined India's Apex medical institute and research centre, the All-India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, where she did her senior residency in Anaesthesia, Onco-Anaesthesia as well as palliative medicine. She is experienced in providing anaesthesia services for General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Urology, Paediatrics, Otorhinolaryngology, Plastic Surgery, Neurosurgery, and Obstetrics and Gynaecology procedures. She also had extensive exposure in palliative care and pain management for both oncology and non-oncology patients.
- Ultrasound Guided Regional Anaesthesia
- Central Neuraxial Blockade
- Ultrasound Guided Vascular access (Central venousarterial)
- Labour Epidural Analgesia
- Fibre Optic Intubation
- ICU Care & Ventilatory Management"
- AHA (American Heart Association) & ACC (American College of Cardiology) accredited
- BLS & ACLS certified
- Member of Indian Society of Anaesthesiology (ISA)