Dr. Hardik Ganatra is a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon having done his basic medical education, General Surgical Residency and Plastic Surgical Residency from India.
Following his training, he went on for further training with some of the best surgeons in India and abroad for aesthetic surgical and non-surgical practice.
He is a young, skilled and passionate surgeon who specializes in Body Contouring that includes Vaser/Renuvion liposuction, Abdominoplasty, body lifts, Brazilian butt lifts, etc. He is an expert in Liposculpturing (high-definition liposuction) and is known across many countries for the same.
His signature procedures include Male high definition liposuction (the Spartan body), female high definition liposuction (the Wonder Woman procedure), male butt sculpting and face & neck sculpting using liposuction.
Being young and dynamic, he perceives the modern version of beauty that his patients love him for. He helps patients gain confidence in themselves by his surgical acumen as well as by motivating and guiding them on a path of healthy living.
He is a natural bodybuilder himself, having trained for 20 years and has been coached by some of the biggest names in the bodybuilding industry and is an ISSA certified coach. He uses this knowledge to apply it in his surgical art work as well as post-operative journey.
He is a talented injector and loves to inject fillers and Botox for his non-surgical clientele. His keen sense of aesthetics helps him deliver natural-looking results with minimal downtime.
He is a strong proponent of anti-ageing treatments and does a combination of treatments for patients. Prevention is better than cure, and he is a living example of this.
He has an experience of 8 years in the field of plastic surgery and has been working in Dubai (UAE) for past 5 years and has catered his expertise to patients coming from all around the globe.
Languages: English, Hindi
- Vaser slim down liposuction
- Vaser high definition liposuction (Ab sculpting)
- J-plasma/Argo plasma liposuction
- Massive weight loss surgeries (tummy tuck, arm lift, thigh lift)
- Mommy Makeover (tummy tuck)
- Breast Augmentation (with fat/silicone implants)
- Face & neck lipo-sculpting
- Brazilian Buttock Lift (BBL)
- Male butt sculpting
- Non-surgical anti-aging treatments (Profhilo, PRP, mesotherapy)
- Non-surgical facial rejuvenation (Botox, fillers)
- Fitness for plastic surgeons : Plastikos Journal
- A book on “Weight loss management”
- Wandering spleen : A case report
- Wound dressings : A review
- Post Burn contracture of both groin with left popliteal fossa : A clinical rarity
- Combination of autograft and homograft in major burns raw area with paucity of donor site
- Neurovascular island flap for thumb defects
- Fibrodysplasia of Mandible : A case report
- National Burns Centre, Mumbai, India
- Vasudhan Plastic, Laser and Cosmetic Surgery, Mumbai, India
- Allure Medspa, Mumbai, India
- Apollo Cosmetic, Chennai, India
- Cocoona Centre for Aesthetic transformation, Dubai
- Juvederm filler and neurotoxins workshop, Mumbai, India
- Body Filler workshop, Art of Aesthetics, Cocoona, Dubai, UAE
- Silhouette Threads, 2018, Dubai, UAE
- Hyacorp Body Filler training, 2019, Dubai, UAE
- Face Sculpting by Italian sculptor Angiolino Aime, May 2019, Italy
- Dubai Muscle Camp, December 2019
SEMINARS & CONFERENCES
- APSICON 2015, Mumbai, India
- MD Codes Distinction, 2018, Dubai, UAE
- MD Codes Expression, 2019, Dubai, UAE
- Botti’s Best Face 2019, May 2019, Italy
- AESURG 2019, Lonavala, India
- Advanced Body Sculpting, Cutting Edge Symposium (online), March 2019
- GPSACON 2020, Gujarat, India (Faculty)
- Association of Plastic Surgeons of India (APSI)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ISAPS)
- Emirates Plastic Surgery Society (EPSS)
- Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (IAAPS)
- Association of Aesthetic Surgeons of India (AASI)