Dr. Heba Taha is a General Practitioner with almost 13 years of experience in general paediatric and neonatology. She is an expert in the management of all kinds of general paediatric and neonatology diseases, and looks after the follow-up of all newborns and preterm babies after hospital discharge.
Dr. Heba is also an active participant in immunisations and health support programmes. Dr. Heba Taha obtained her MBBS from El Minya University and Diploma Degree in Paediatrics and Neonatology from Al Azhar University in Egypt. She completed both her internship and residency at El Minya University Hospital.
She started practicing as a Resident Paediatrician at El Minya University Hospital and the Ministry of Health in Egypt, then in clinics and hospitals in Dubai , Abu Dhabi and Fujairah.
Languages Spoken: Arabic, English
- Growth & Developmental Assessment
- Care of Newborns and Preterm Babies
- Annual Health-Checkup
- Infection in Children and Neonates
- Paediatric Asthma
- Nutritional Disorders
- MBBS, Faculty of Medicine, El Minya University, Egypt
- Diploma of Paediatric & Neonatology Al Azhar University, Egypt