Dr. Linda Alhajwan graduated from the Aleppo University in Syria in 2001 has a Master’s Degree in Dermatology and Venereology from the Ministry of Health in Syria, and has more than 15 years of experience in Dermatology and Aesthetics in the GCC.
Dr. Linda has over 10 years of dermatology experience in Dubai, diagnosing and treating all skin hair and nail disorders including but not limited to atopic dermatitis and psoriasis, lichen planus and other autoimmune diseases. She has vast experience diagnosing all benign and malignant skin growths like skin tags and warts, actinic keratosis, skin tumours and treating all skin pigmentary disorders from hypopigmentation and hyperpigmentation. She also treats an array of skin infections; viral, fungal, and bacterial infections, and treats all cases of acne and acne scars.
Apart from this, Dr, Linda also treats hair loss, and specialises in aesthetic anti-ageing treatments including Botox, fillers PRP, and lasers and radio-frequency devices to treat axillary and palmo-planter hyperhidrosis.
- Fillers and Botox, skin boosters and derma-pen for rejuvenation of dull skin
- Treating hair loss with PRP and growth factors
- Skin resurfacing by ablative and non-ablative lasers and chemical peels
- Performing skin biopsy and minor surgery for skin growths and cysts, distracting growths via electro and cryocautry
- Member of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
- Member of the Syrian Socially of Dermatology
- Member of the International Dermoscopy Society (ISD)
- Master’s from the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine