Dr. Nuno is a General Dentist from Portugal with over 18 years of experience, international education and certified training. He graduated in 2002 and supports his theoretical knowledge with international experience across Dental Clinics in Spain and Dubai.
He did his practice at the School of Stomatology, University of Oviedo and was also an assistant at the University Central Hospital of Asturias. He has also attended a great number of seminars and conferences in Portugal, Spain and Dubai, where he started working in 2014.
Dr. Nuno performs all the standard Dentistry procedures in the Dental Clinic and also in the Operation Theatre (General Anaesthesia Care and Sedation). He is highly focused on Oral Rehabilitation as well. His main goal is to provide patients with differentiated and innovative Dental Treatments using high-tech, top quality materials that provide the utmost comfort. He specialises in Dentistry for adults, Endodontic Treatments, Composite Restaurations, Extractions, Whitening, Scaling and Polishing and Prosthodontic Treatments (Crowns, Bridges, Removable Dentures, Veneers).
- Legal Medicine Graduate, Institute of Legal Medicine, Porto, Portugal
- Course Sedation with Nitrous Oxide, Clinic Dr. Rowney Furfuro, Leiria, Portugal
- Graduate Oral Rehabilitation with osseointegrated implants at the Faculty of Medicine, University of Porto, Portugal
- Training Program Requirement for the American Heart Association (AHA) 2015 Guidelines, Basic Life Support (BLS), course for healthcare providers, International Health & Safety Training Center, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- 8th Dental – Facial Cosmetic Int’l Conference, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Dubai UAE
- 11th Edition CAD/CAM & Digital Dentistry Conference, Dubai