Dr. Nuno Sarmento is an experienced General Dentist from Portugal with over 15 years of practice, international education and certified training. His theoretical knowledge is supported with international experience in overseas Dental Clinics in Spain and Dubai.
After earning degree in Dentistry, held in the Health Sciences Institute, he had his practice at the School of Stomatology, University of Oviedo; he was also an assistant at the University Central Hospital of Asturias. He attended a great number of seminars and conferences in Portugal and Dubai, where he started working in 2014.
Dr. Nuno performs all the standard Dentistry procedures; however he is highly focused on Oral Rehabilitation. His main goal is to provide patients with differentiated and innovative Dental treatments including high technology, top quality materials with the utmost comfort.
He specialises in Dentistry for adults, Endodontic treatments, Composite Restaurations, Extractions, Whitening, Scaling and Polishing and Prosthodontic Treatments (Crowns, Bridges, Removable Dentures, Veneers).
- Legal Medicine Graduate, Institute of Legal Medicine, Porto, Portugal
- Course Sedation with Nitrous Oxide, Clinic Dr. Rowney Furfuro, Leiria, Portugal
- Graduate Oral Rehabilitation with osseointegrated implants at the Faculty of Medicine, University of Porto, Portugal
- Training Program Requirement for the American Heart Association (AHA) 2015 Guidelines, Basic Life Support (BLS), course for healthcare providers, International Health & Safety Training Center, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- 8th Dental – Facial Cosmetic Int’l Conference, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Dubai UAE
- 11th Edition CAD/CAM & Digital Dentistry Conference, Dubai