Dr. Shruti is a Specialist Obstetrician & Gynaecologist with over 13 years of experience.
She has completed her fellowship in Cosmetic Gynaecology, certified by the American Board and a diploma in ultrasound, certified by the DHA. She also received her MRCOG from the UK and is a member of the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology UK and Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Ireland (MRCPI PART TWO).
Dr. Shruti has worked in reputed hospitals in India such as the Apollo Hospital in Delhi, Max Superspeciality Hospital in Delhi and Fortis Hospital in Delhi. While working at the ESI Hospital in Okhla, she handled patients that required complicated vaginal deliveries, high-risk caesareans and emergency cases. Her PG was from the renowned Yashoda Superspeciality Hospital in Hyderabad.
Her motto is all about treating patients with care and respect, and she specialises in recurrent Vaginal Infections, Urinary Tract Infections (UTI), Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome cases (Obesity, Acne, irregular menstruation and difficulty in conceiving), Family Planning (counselling, multiload - hormonal and non-hormonal insertion, hormonal pills), Antenatal, Intrapartum and Postpartum care of high-risk pregnancies, Menopausal problems, screening for breast and cervical Cancers, Colposcopy and follow-up of abnormal Pap Smears, management of recurrent miscarriages, adolescent care, abnormal uterine bleeding in adolescents, reproductive-aged Menopausal women, acute and chronic lower abdominal pain and resistant pain during menstruation, Hysteroscopy (diagnostic and therapeutic), and the treatment of Subfertility (follicular monitoring, ovulation inductions and intrauterine insemination).
Dr. Shruti also specialises in Cosmetic & Aesthetic Gynaecology treatments such as Botox for Vaginismus, whitening of the vulva, laser vaginal tightening and rejuvenation, G-Spot amplification and women’s sexual health improvement.
- Normal and high risk delieveries including forceps and vaccum delievery and high risk Caesarian sections with antenatal, intranatal and postpartum care
- Management of resistant vaginal infections
- Management of polycystic ovarian disease (PCOS) including resistant cases
- Infertility work up with ovulation induction and hysterosalpingography for the patency of fallopian tubes
- Sonosalpingography for detection of endometrial polyps and other uterine abnormalities
- Management of perimenopause and menopause problems including hot flushes, mood swings, irregular bleeding
- Adolescent Gynaecological issues including increased bleeding during periods, pain during periods etc.
- Contraception in the form of intrauterine copper device, Mirena insertion, implant insertion, implant removal and other methods
- Management of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STI)
- Colposcopy with management of all Pap Smear abnormalities
- Diagnostic hysteroscopy for abnormal uterine bleeding
- Management of recurrent pregnancy loss
- Management of fibroids and endometriosis
- Aesthetic Gynaecological procedures like vulval whitening with vulval peels
- Botox injection for vaginismus that is pain during sexual intercourse
- Cervical cancer vaccine
- Breast cancer screening and follow up
- Management of ovarian cysts and follow up
- Management of recurrent urinary tract infections
- Acute and chronic lower abdominal pain
- MRCOG (UK)
- Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, UK
- Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Ireland (MRCPI PART TWO)