Dr. Tamkeen Kinah is a Consultant Cardiologist, Clinical and Preventive Cardiovascular Medicine. He is the Clinical Professor at Baylor University, Texas, USA, Adjunct Professor at Lincoln American University, South America and Adjunct Clinical Associate Professor at University of Sharjah, School of Medicine.
He received his Ph.D. qualification (Candidate of Medical Sciences) in Cardiology from the Russian
Federation. He has done extensive research in atrial fibrillation and cardiovascular diseases and many of his articles have been published in leading journals across the country.
Dr. Tamkeen also received Post-Graduate Diploma in Preventive Cardiovascular Medicine from the United Kingdom with distinction. Dr Kinah holds a Level 2 Certification from the University of California in Cardiac CT Angiography.
Languages: English, Urdu, Russian
- 2D Echocardiogram
- Stress Echocardiogram
- Exercise treadmill test
- Dobutamine stress echo
- Transoesophageal Echocardiogram
- Holter monitor
- Remote heart monitor
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitor
- Tilt table test
- Pacemaker interrogation/programming
- CT Coronary Angiogram (Cardiac CT)
- Fellow American College of Cardiology
- Fellow Royal College of Physicians (London)
- Fellow Asia Pacific Vascular Society
- Fellow Gulf Heart Association
- Member Emirates Cardiac Society
- Member European Society of Cardiology
- Member Russian Society of Cardiology