Dr Seema Anand has over 25 years of rich experience in the field of Internal Medicine in India and the Middle East. She has worked in Bahrain and Dubai, both in government and private hospitals, and brings with her, valuable experience working within these diverse health care systems. She has worked as a Specialist Physician, handling Out-Patient Clinic, ICU and In-Patients in her area of specialization & assignment, at Mediclinic Welcare, a multi-speciality private hospital. Over the years having worked with Mediclinic Middle East, a large international healthcare group (one of the top 10 listed private hospital groups in the world with healthcare facilities in Southern Africa, Switzerland and the UAE), Dr Seema Anand has encountered and catered to the needs of multicultural environments
With the growing epidemic of obesity and diabetes, she focused on obesity, prediabetes, and diabetes, and thus enhanced her expertise by completing a Post-Graduate Diploma in Diabetes at Cardiff University, UK. Besides this, she has extensive experience in the management of chronic diseases like hypertension, cardiovascular, infectious diseases, respiratory, neurological, renal, endocrine, and mental ailments. Her special interest is in lifestyle modification and healthy living.
- Salmaniya Medical Centre (M.O.H.) Bahrain. August 1994 till December 1995
- Mediclinic Welcare Hospital, Dubai, U.A.E. March 1998 till August 2016
- Mediclinic Qusais Clinic, Dubai, U.A.E. September 2017 till May 2019
- Dubai London Clinic and Speciality Hospital, Dubai, U.A.E. June 2019 till date
- PG Diploma in Diabetes – Cardiff University, UK, 2-year course from 2010 to 2012.
- M.D. (TB & Chest Diseases) – Doctor of Medicine in Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases, From Goa University, India, July 1991.
- M.B.B.S. – Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery from University of Bombay, India (Registered Maharashtra Medical Council) in 1986