“Medicine comes with hope: the hope of having a healthy child, the hope of being able to raise your family.”
— Annie Lennox
We love kids and it shows. At every step of your child’s growth we are there, making the journey as carefree as possible. From neonatal care to mental health care for teenagers and adolescents, our Paediatric department provides you with the necessary medical support.
- Our paediatric services are available at our Jumeirah branch.
- The Baby Clinic is overseen by our experienced senior nurses and midwife, sharing the knowledge about the dos and don’ts in child care. Mothers are welcome to discuss day to day problems as well as have their infants weighed and, if necessary, referred to the Paediatrician. We encourage mothers to ask questions and share their concerns.
- Immunisations are carried out according to local government regulations and country of origin requirements.
- Our Paediatricians will carry out child development examinations at recommended ages.
- General paediatrics
- Growth and development monitoring
- Behaviour assessment and management (ADHD, ODD, CD)
- Emotional assessment (anxiety, school refusal, self harm)
- Assessment of learning difficulty and intellectual disability
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Asthma management
- Atopic dermatitis management
- Overweight and obesity
- Baby Clinic and vaccinations
- Newborn screening tests
- Neonatal care for babies of 34 weeks and above
- Vaccinations and Immunisations
- General paediatric care
- Neuro development & feeding advice
- Paediatric cardiology & endocrinology
The Dubai London Clinic has the pleasure to offer a unique service to women during pregnancy and following childbirth.
The service includes:
- Initial consultation
- Booking history
- Booking blood tests
- Referral for ultrasound scans to date pregnancy, screening for abnormalities, anatomy/gender scan
- Nutrition and health promotion in pregnancy
Parents are welcome to attend the Well Baby Clinic at the Dubai London Speciality Hospital in Jumeirah with their infants to discuss all aspects of baby care and support for you and your family including:
- Help with day to day concerns
- Weight and measurement assessments
- Feeding advice
- Immunizations according to local government regulations and country of origin requirements
- Feeding and sleeping issues
- Referral to the Paediatrician if necessary
The well baby clinic operates every Sunday and Tuesday from 8am – 1pm.