Dr. Shashikant Jadhav is Specialist General Surgeon with over 27 years of experience in his field. He completed his MBBS & Master of Surgery (M.S) from the prestigious Govt. Medical College, Miraj, India in 1995.
He worked in government hospitals in Saudi Arabia from April 2000 until September 2002, and has been working in the UAE as a Specialist General Surgeon since December 2002 till date. He has gained an array of work experience as a General & Laparoscopic Surgeon in various hospitals in Dubai and has gained exposure to a wide range of General Surgery, Laparoscopy, Coloproctology & Venous-related ailments and diseases.
He is trained in Advanced Proctology procedures & is a Fellow of International Society of Coloproctology. Dr. Shashikant also trained in the UK for the use of lasers for varicose vein diseases.
- Performed over 25,000 surgeries in past 27 years, and pioneered Hybrid Surgery (FGHAL & Laser), a minimally invasive surgery for Haemorrhoids
- Laparoscopic Surgeries on Appendix & Gallbladder
- Hernia Surgeries
- Benign Breast Diseases and Breast Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Laser Surgeries for Varicose Veins
- Pilonidal Sinuses
- Anal Fistulas, Anogenital Warts, Anal Fissures "
- M.S (General Surgery)
- F.MAS (Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery)
- MRCS (PART -A) Edinburgh University
- FISCP (Fellow of International Society of Coloproctology)
- Life Time Membership of Indian Medical Council
- Member Of Deccan Surgical Society
- Member Of Emirates Medical Association