“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.”
— Helen Keller
Caring for your heart
Cardiology is a branch of medicine dealing with disorders of the heart as well as parts of the circulatory system. The field includes medical diagnosis and treatment of congenital heart defects, coronary artery disease, heart failure, valvular heart disease and electrophysiology.
Dubai London Clinic’s Cardiology Department uses sophisticated tools to diagnose heart and vascular diseases. We are particularly focused on people who may be at high risk from such conditions, such as those with a family history of heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol or those nearing middle age who led a lifestyle that has been harsh on the heart.
Screening in the Cardiology Department consists of laboratory tests to measure the amounts of fat and cholesterol in the blood, and a combination of non-surgical imaging technologies that provide physicians a window into the heart. Also, the full range of heart disease prevention and treatment are available from drug therapy to invasive procedures and surgery. Our Cardiologists are involved in a wide range of basic (laboratory) and clinical (patient) research ensuring they stay up to date with the latest news and research.
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Exercise stress test (stress ECG)
- Central blood pressure test
- Stress echocardiography test
- Echo test (ultrasound of the heart)
- Transthoracic and transoesophageal Echocardiography
- Dobutamine and exercise stress Echocardiography
- Ambulatory ECG and BP monitoring
- Coronary angiography and right heart cathererization
- Pacemaker interrogation