Dr. Bachar Aboubaker is a Specialist Orthopaedic Surgeon, Board-Certified in Traumatology and Orthopaedics, with over than 24 years of experience in his field.
After studying medicine in Moscow, he worked as a specialist in major hospitals in Aleppo, Syria before moving to Dubai in 2012. His extensive expertise and dedication to advancing orthopaedic care is evident in his work, benefiting countless patients.
Languages Spoken: Russian, Arabic, English, French
- Treating all types of injuries and fractures in adults and children
- Corrective operations (congenital, malunion, non-union)
- Congenital deformities, gait abnormalities
- Low back pain, cervicalgia, disc disorders, degenerative disorders of the spine
- Treatment and repair of tendons and peripheral nerves of the hand and foot and other joints
- Bone and soft tissue infections
- Bone and soft tissue lesions and tumours
- Osteoarthritis of knee and hip including intraarticular injections and PRP
- Diabetic foot disorders and neuropathies"
- Surgeon of Excellence in Orthopaedic Surgery (SRC accredited)
- International Membership in AAOS (American Association Orthopaedic Surgery)
- Member of the Syrian Orthopaedic Association
- Member of Emirates Orthopaedic Society