Dr. Harris is British trained Consultant Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgeon with over 24 years of experience. He has Fellowship training in Knee and Shoulder from University Hospital of Wales, and has extensive experience in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
Dr. Harris has performed a wide range of elective and trauma knee and shoulder surgeries, including arthroscopic procedures and joint replacements.
Throughout his career, he has performed thousands of total/partial knee replacement surgeries, shoulder replacement surgeries, soft tissue reconstruction procedures like anatomic ACL reconstructions, and even advanced arthroscopic techniques such as arthroscopic knee posterior release.
Languages: English, Greek, Russian, Georgian
- Diagnosis and treatment of knee and shoulder pain
- Diagnosis, conservative and surgical treatment of sport injuries
- Diagnosis, conservative and surgical treatment of fractures
- Ultrasound guided injections
- Arthroscopic treatment of knee and shoulder conditions
- Partial and total knee and shoulder replacements
- CCST in Trauma and Orthopaedics (UK) General Medical Council
- CCST in Trauma and Orthopaedics (Greece), Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- MRCS (Edinburgh) Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- MRCS (Glasgow) Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
- Diploma of Medicine. Medical Institute of St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg, Russia, Commonwealth of Independent States
- CAOS UK Computer Assisted Orthopaedic Surgery Association
- ICRS International Cartilage Repair Society
- BASEM British Association of Sport and Exercise Medicine
- Athens Medical Association
- Dubai Orthopaedic Club
- UK based training in Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery
- Fellowship in Shoulder and Knee Arthroscopic Surgery and Joint Replacements of University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff