Dr Manjunatha Ganiga Srinivasaiah is a Specialist Orthopaedic Surgeon with 20 years of international experience, across UAE, Malaysia, Singapore, India and Nigeria. He has been trained in Singapore, Malaysia and Taiwan at National Health Services and worked as a Lecturer in University of Malaya. He has moved to Dubai in 2015 and has performed around 6,000 Orthopaedic surgeries for now.
He is currently serving as a General Secretary of Middle East Indian Orthopaedic Association since 2020. He has vast experience in the field of orthopaedics, his main focus is in Hip and Knee Replacement Surgeries - Primary & Revision surgeries. He also operates on Spine Surgery, upper limb, lower limb trauma, Hand & Microscopy Surgery for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Trigger Finger.
He has an excellent patient reviews as he gives the best available choices of treatment and knowledge for the patients they need to make an informed decision on their treatment.
He is highly professional and approachable surgeon with excellent skills and judgment for the best patient care acquired over many years of experience.
Dr. Manjunatha Ganiga Srinivasaiah received a well-deserved achievement of winning an award under the Best Orthopaedic Surgeon, UAE category at the prestigious Annual Health Awards 2023.
Languages: English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Urdu and Malay (Bahasa Malaysia)
Hip and Knee
- Diagnosis and Management of the Osteoarthritis – without Surgery
- Knee Cap Disorders
- Intra-Articular Injections
- Hip and Knee Primary Total Joint Replacement and Revision Arthroplasty
- Infected/Septic Arthritis
- Non-Operative Management of Cervical, Thoracic, Low Back Pain, Radiculopathy/ Sciatica, and Other Spine Problems
- Facet Joint Injections and Epidural Injections
- Percutaneous Vertebroplasty
- Surgical Management of Spine Trauma, Degenerative and Deformity Correction
- General Orthopaedic Trauma/Fractures
Hand & Micro Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Release
- Dequervain’s Tenosynovitis Release
- Trigger Finger Release
- Tendon Repairs
- Deformity Correction and Osteotomies Around the Knee and Hip
- Managing Tennis Elbow, Golfer’s Elbow, Plantar Fasciitis, Flat Foot, Bunion, Enthesopathy
Memberships & Certifications
- Associate Editorial Board Member: Journal of Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine (JOSM), USA
- Malaysian Orthopaedic Association
- Emirates Orthopaedic Association
- Asia Pacific Orthopaedic Association
- Fellowship in Joint Replacement/Arthroplasty (Malaysia)
- Asia Pacific Orthopaedic Association Arthroplasty Fellowship (Singapore, Taipei)
- Fellowship in Spine Surgery (Malaysia)
- Fellowship in Joint Replacement/Arthroplasty (Singapore)
- Best Orthopaedic Surgeon, UAE category at the Annual Health Awards 2023