Dr. Shahriyar is a European Board-Certified Specialist Otorhinolaryngologist and Head and Neck Surgeon with over 14 years of experience in ENT and Head and Neck Surgery. He also possesses a Master’s Degree in Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery from India and MRCS in ENT from Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh, UK.
Dr. Shahriyar, is a seasoned ENT surgeon with vast ENT Experience. Moreover, his international engagements include working in King Fahad Medical City, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, one of the largest tertiary care ENT and Head and Neck Oncology Institute adding precious experience to his expertise in dealing with comprehensive ENT & Head and Neck Disorders. In India, He has worked with Apollo Hospitals Group one of the biggest and the oldest Healthcare provider in India. Dr Shahriyar has a zeal to stay updated in the fast changing medical field by meticulously continuing medical education, participating frequently in meetings and national and International conferences.
Languages Spoken : English, Arabic, Hindi
- Paediatric ENT -Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy using advanced cobalators and harmonic scalpel
- Sinusitis and Nasal Allergy – Medical and Surgical Management including FESS
- Ear Infections and Hearing Disorders
- Snoring and Sleep Apnoea Management in Children and Adults
- Neuro-Otology- Dizziness, Headache and Vertigo Management
- Voice and Speech Disorders
- Head & Neck Disorders - Surgical Management
- All ENT Endoscopies - Diagnostic and Therapeutic"
- Board Certification & Fellow European Board of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
- Member Royal College of Surgeons
- Life Time Member Association of Otolaryngologist of India
- Member ENT UK
- Member The British Society of Otology