Dr. Suhel Dabawala is a Specialist Paediatric Dentist with over 7 years of experience in the field of dentistry and working with children.
He has worked at one of India’s leading JCI accredited corporate hospitals as consultant, where he had the opportunity to gather hands-on experience in treating patients of different backgrounds, including children with special needs and medically compromised children. Dr. Suhel is also an expert with sedation and hospital dentistry, including nitrous oxide sedation and general anaesthesia.
In the UAE, Dr. Suhel treats pre-operative and special needs children under general anaesthesia and has a great deal of experience working closely with paediatric anaesthetist to help treat children under sedation and general anaesthesia.
- Sedation Dentistry (nitrous oxide sedation and general anaesthesia)
- Dental Trauma Management for primary and permanent teeth
- Nerve treatment for children’s teeth (pulpotomy pulpectomy, indirect pulp treatments)
- Painless local anaesthesia and extraction
- Laser dentistry
- Single visit root canal treatment
- Kids crowns (preformed zirconia and stainless steel crowns)
- Braces for kids (space maintainers, Myobraces and bad habit correction)
- Correction of jaw and teeth malalignment (underbite correction and jaw growth)
- Preventive Dentistry (dental sealants, fluoride varnish)
- Drill-free Dentistry (SDF treatment) to stop tooth decay at early stage
- Dentistry for children with special needs
- Feb 2017 Received Gold Medal for Best Research Publication
- Feb 2018 Key Opinion Leader (KOL) for Nusmile Aesthetic Crowns
- October 2019 Nitrous oxide Sedation Course
- June 2020 Myobrace Certification Course