Ms. Hafsa is a Physiotherapist with over 16 years of experience in Orthopaedic and women’s health issues. She specialises in Pre and Post-Natal Physiotherapy Care to different Incontinences Treatment, Pelvic Pain and Exercise Therapy. She is also a Paediatric Respiratory Therapist, ANF Therapist and qualified as a Vodder Lymphatic Drainage Therapist.
She is fluent in 4 languages and also works with Manual Lymphatic Drainage, Mulligan Manuel Therapy, Kinesio Tape, McConnell Technique, Dry Needling, Visceral Manipulation & NKT.
- Vodder Certified Manual Lymphatic Drainage therapist. Vodder School, France
- Pelvic Floor Rehab Certificate (Women's Health Physiotherapy)
- 2003 Diploma of Physiotherapy, France
- 2002 DIU Respiratory Physiotherapy France
- 2000 Diploma of Physiotherapy Morocco