Dr. Szymon Kolacz
Specialist Plastic Surgery
Szymon Kolacz, MD, PhD – Board certified Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon. He gained professional experience working at the Plastic Surgery Clinic of the University Clinical Centre in Gdansk, Poland. He had been with Mediclinic Middle East Hospital in the United Arab Emirates. Dr Kolacz had an opportunity to learn in the renowned Institute of Plastic Surgery in Barcelona led by dr Javier De Benito and Hair Science Institute in Maastricht led by dr Coen Gho. His PhD thesis completed in 2018 was dedicated to “Intraoperative use of dynamic thermography in blood perfusion monitoring in breast reconstruction surgery”. He has done his internships abroad in Taiwan, British Isles and Spain.
- American Society of Plastic Surgery
- Emirates Society of Plastic Surgery
- Polish Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
- In his free time, he enjoys water sports, particularly windsurfing, and travelling which gives him a wider perspective on the world and its beauty.
- Hair transplantation
- Breast surgery – augmentation, lift, reduction, reconstruction
- Facial surgery and eyes rejuvenation
- Lipotransfer, Stem Cells
- Body contouring – liposuction, abdominoplasty, arm lift, thigh lift
- Aesthetic medicine
- Scar removal
Languages Known English, Polish, Spanish