“Medicine comes with hope: the hope of having a healthy child, the hope of being able to raise your family.”
— Annie Lennox
A Pediatrician is someone who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases affecting the development and health of children. As a parent, it is highly essential to provide your child with the services of a good Pediatrician in Dubai. Children are more susceptible to infections and diseases than adults, hence it is necessary for them to undergo regular checkup with a pediatric doctor. Highly experienced and trained to assess your child’s healthcare needs, our team of pediatricians and support staff offer the most comprehensive range of pediatric services in Dubai. Book an appointment with our pediatric clinic for the best childcare service in the region!
General Pediatrics involves the diagnosis and treatment of diseases that affect toddlers, children and adolescents. The pediatricians at Dubai London Clinic, will recommend treatment strategies that not affect their growth stage.
Growth and Development Monitoring
It is essential to monitor your child’s growth and milestones on a regular basis. At Dubai London Clinic, we offer the best developmental monitoring services for your child.
Behavior Assessment and Management
Through methods like behavioral observation, preparing screening checklists and interviewing the child, our pediatricians provide efficient methods for behavior assessment and management.
It is essential to assess a child’s emotional and social health care needs from a very early age.
Learning Difficulty Assessment
Evaluating your child’s learning capacity from a young age could help in effective diagnosis and treatment of potential learning disabilities.
Newborn Screening Tests
Timely screening tests for newborn babies can help find out and treat even the most complicated metabolic disorders. Our team which consists of the best pediatric doctors in Dubai can offer a range of modern and high-quality screening tests.
We offer neonatal care services for premature babies with low birth weight. Infants suffering from serious conditions are also kept on Neonatal care.
Vaccinations and Immunizations
Regular vaccinations are beneficial to your child’s health. Our pediatric doctor makes sure that your child is up to date with the recent vaccines.
This branch of medicine deals with the evaluation and treatment of acquired and congenital heart defects in infants and children. Visit our Pediatric clinic in case of any concerns.
This specialization deals with the diagnosis and treatment of children’s growth and developmental delays. At Dubai London Clinic, we offer the best treatment services for the same.
A pediatric gastroenterologist will examine and provide treatment to children who suffer from digestive diseases. Our team of gastroenterologist employ the latest equipments to ensure the best possible care for your child.
With a focus on a child’s dental health, a good pediatric dentist assesses and treats dental conditions affecting children.
Apart from neonatal and child health care services, Dubai London Clinic is also providing a unique pre-natal care service to pregnant women. The service includes:
- Initial consultation
- Booking history
- Booking blood tests
- Referring patients for ultrasound scans to date pregnancy, anatomy/gender scan
- Nutrition and health promotion in pregnancy
At Dubai London Clinic, we have a dedicated baby clinic in place to guide first-time mothers on how to take care of their infant. The services we offer includes:
- Addressing day to day concerns
- Evaluating the babies’ weight and measurements
- How to feed the infant
- Timely immunization as per the requirement
- Resolving feeding and sleeping issues
- Referral to the Pediatrician if necessary
For Your Information
- To provide the best pediatric care for your children visit our Jumeirah branch.
- The Baby Clinic is overseen by our experienced senior nurses and midwife, sharing the knowledge about the do’s and don’ts in child care. Mothers are welcome to discuss day to day problems as well as have their infants weighed and, if necessary, referred to the Pediatrician. We encourage mothers to ask questions and share their concerns.
- Immunizations are carried out according to local government regulations and country of origin requirements.
- Our Pediatricians will carry out child development examinations at recommended ages.