Dr. Rajesh is a Specialist Obstetrician & Gynaecologist in Advanced Gynaecological Laparoscopic Surgery. He has over 22 years of experience in his field and has worked across India, UAE and Germany. Dr. Rajesh is one of the UAE’s best known Gynaecologists for his exclusivity & expertise in Advanced Endoscopic Surgery and Laparoscopic Pelvic Reconstructive and Oncological Surgery. He has performed more than 38,000 Laparoscopic procedures.
He specialises in Laparoscopic Pelvic Floor Repair (Prolapse Surgery, Genital Reconstruction), Laparoscopic Gynaecology Cancer Surgery, Laparoscopic Subtotal Hysterectomy (for pain and bleeding due to Fibroids) Preserving Womanhood, Laparoscopic Total Hysterectomy (Removal of Uterus for pain and bleeding), Laparoscopic Abdominal Emergency Surgery, Ectopic Pregnancy and Laparoscopic Pre Sacral Neurectomy Surgery for Chronic Backache.
He also specialises in Minimal Invasive Surgeries for Preservation in Endometriosis, Fertility, Urinary Incontinence, Prolapse, Adhesions, Previous Open Surgeries, Bleeding, Laparoscopic Oncosurgery (surgery for Cancer of Uterus and Ovaries), Laparoscopic Removal of very large tumours and growths in the Uterus and Ovaries, Laparoscopic Repair of Injuries to Genital and Abdominal Organs following previous Major Surgeries, All Types of Hysteroscopy & Falloposcopic Procedures and SILS (Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery).
- MBBS 1998, University of Mysore , India
- M.S . OBG 2003,Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Karnataka, India
- Die Doktorarbeit (Phd)-University Medicine - Oldenburg, Germany
- Diploma Advanced Gynaecological minimal-invasive surgery Training , Pius Hospital, Oldenburg , Germany
- Advanced Ultrasonography Training: LTMG Medical College Hospital, Sion, Mumbai, India
- Single Incision Robotic assisted Gynaecological Oncological minimal-access Surgery, National Cancer Institute, Rome, Italy
- Minimal Invasive Gynaecological Surgeon, European Academy of Gynaecological Surgery , Belgium
- Diploma in Minimal access surgery, ESGE (European Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy) Leuven, Belgium
- Has published several original research and invited review articles to reputed journals concerning advanced Gynaecological minimal invasive surgery : www.researchgate.net
- Peer reviewer for International Journals of Gynaecological Endoscopy and Oncology
- Editorial Board of The Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of India (FOGSI-JOGI)
- Surgical expertise
- Surgeon of Excellence Award from Republic of Kenya
- Has performed over 38,000 Gynaecological minimal-access surgical procedures.
- Largest series of contained -in bag Morcellations in the world.
- Extensive experience in adhesion Prophylaxis techniques.
- First 3D Laparoscopic Hysterectomy in the UAE in 2012 with the Karl Storz 3D Prototype.
- First Laparoscopic Spy Fluorescence sentinel Lymphadenectomy in Gynaecological oncological minimal-access surgery in the UAE
- First Laparoscopic Spy Fluorescence Unit in the UAE
- Largest series of Laparoscopic Neo Vagina constructions in the Country (55)
- Largest Series of Laparoscopic Prolapse Surgery mesh repair – 1891+
- World’s Largest Laparoscopic Hysterectomy of 5.2 Kgs 2008
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy of 3.4 Kgs 2015 (Press articles: https://gulfnews.com/uae/google-search-ends-in-a-dubai-miracle-1.1618345)
- Performed the First NOTES Laparoscopic Ovarian Drilling & Appendectomy in India
- Has Innovated various techniques in Fertility restorative Surgeries and Pelvic floor repair
- Performed and the inventor of Trans Cannalicular stenting in Laparoscopic tubal Recanalisation
- Vaginal apical Cuff Reconstruction in Laparoscopic repair of Vault Prolapse
- Parietex Mesh for Prolpase therapy